Sunday, March 21, 2010

Number 79 - Tory Burch for Spring!

NUMBER 79 - TORY BURCH FOR SPRING!

I knew there was a reason I hadn't watched Martha Stewart lately...it only encourages my ridiculous spending habits. But, alas, it is Sunday morning and she had Tory Burch as a guest. As always Tory has a gorgeous line for spring, including a new line of eyeglasses and sunglasses! Even better, they are all under $200.00! There is also a new children's line. It is official, if I had a little one I would definitely be living in the poor house!















































































































































































































































































































































































Image Credits: All images.

No comments:

Post a Comment